HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptom rash on arm

Now I'm really scared, I was laying on the couch when I happene to feel my arm, it was bumpy and when I asked my mom what it was she said it was a rash, and to me it's pretty un explained like it said it was on another website, now I'm scared, i know some of you have been telling me that you can only get HIV by sharing drugs, having unprotected sex or by birth if your parents have it, but it's pretty wired, unless choclate cake can somehow cause a rash because I've heard it to can cause a rash in large amounts... I just don't know I'm beyond scared.
"only get HIV by sharing drugs, having unprotected sex or by birth if your parents have it"

thats the only way you gonna get it..its probably just a rash
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Urinals/show/1241841?personal_page_id=1405161#post_5684573

You have never had a risk of contracting HIV and your rash has nothing to do with HIV.