HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms?

have started waking up in the morning abnormally hot and with a headache. I have also been coughing  with some congestion. All of this after about seven days ago having received oral sex where blood was present.

are these signs of HIV?
Sounds like you have a cold. You did not have an HIV risk.
Does the fact that I'm running a slight fever change your answer at all?

i wonder if because I'm worried that maybe I'm shooting my body temperature up. is that possible?
"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK