HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms

Two weeks after possible unprotected sex, unsure as I was drunk, but female assures me it was protected. White female with two children, I have developed pain, stabbing pain on and off in side of head, also now sore at back of nose/ nostril one side and pain in chest muscles is this signs of ars.
your "symptoms" are not indicative of hiv infection.

sounds like you had protected sex...no reason for her to lie.
I now have a chest infection and slight headcold, with aching legs is this just coinsidence do you think?
coincidence
I'm really scared now, got ramdom joint pains in hands and feet and my elbow hurts to touch 4 and half weeks after sex, also had mild cold
You had no risk.
I think iv just gotta convince myself that, anxiety is gonna send me insane
I have pains in wrists and elbows, I just thought this was an HIV symptom.