HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms?

I had unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status. Vaginal only. I did perform oral on her and her on I. Immediately after we had sex I wiped my genetalia with hand sanitizing alcohol. 5 days later I have a very sore throat, and headache and am slightly fatigued, I did have slight joint pain, but I think that was from just sitting all day.
I know the only real way to know is to get tested. And I plan to, it just hasn't been 2 weeks. But are these symptoms indicative of a early infection, or did I just have sex and happen to get the cold afterwards consequently?
Symptoms or lack of will not diagnose HIV. You can obtain your conclusive test result at 3 months post exposure.
I'm not asking for a positive diagnosis, only if these symptoms are those of an acute HIV infection. I stated that I knew testing was the only real way to know.