HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms

Hello about 3 and a half weeks ago i had unprotected sex with a stranger.  I was really drunk and don't know how long i was exposed.  A day or so after that i started getting swollen tonsils and burning sensation on my penis.  I went to the doctors a few days after that and i tested positive for chlamydia.  I took the medicine and restested to see of i still have it.  Till now my tonsils are swollen not bad though i just notice them being larger than usual.  I took an HIV test and results came back negative but i know have to wait atleast 3 to 6 months for the virus to actually show ip if i did have it.  I also have been feeling a little weaker than usual and get hot flashes and some body pains.  Im trying not to ve stressed but its hard knowing might have hiv.  This is the first time ive had unprotected sex with anyone i wasbt dating for 4 plus years.  What is my risk of having hiv?
a duo at 4 weeks or an antibody test at 6-8 weeks will give you a very good "indication" of your status.

follow up at 3 months to obtain that conclusive result