HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms

Is is possible that the only symptoms you have for HIV is only cough and mouth ulcers and not having fever and swollen lymph nodes? Because now I have 2 mouth sores and a cough.
I asked this question because rightnow I have a mouth sore on my cheek inside my mouth. I didn't have swollen lymph nodes but I'm afraid that these are symptoms of HIV. Is this just a coincidence? It's painful to chew food.
As u might have read so many times that HIV has no specific symptoms...
Do you think I'm at risk if I didn't get a test for having oral sex?
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.