HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms?

4 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker.

10 days after, I had a slight chill and weak...the chill went away the next day but after that day, I feel like I am coming down with the flu or cold and I feel warm but no fever.  Skin especially my back is very sensitive...irritated whenever I put on my shirt.  It went on unit now.  Feeling like a warm body temperature and weak, but no fever?  It is now 4 weeks.  Is it a sign of STDs or HIV???
Thank you for the quick respond, I took the gonorrhea and Chlamydia test on day 4 and it was negative.  Wonder why I am feeling like this.  Maybe because I travel a lot for the past 2 weeks.  Seems like every time I get on a plane...I get sick!
Is 4 days adequate enough for the gonorrhea and clhlamydia test?
Protected sex no risk. Experts say oral sex with or without a condom is no risk. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. As for STDs you will have to post in the STD fourm they will help you.