HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms

I had unprotected sex and have had symptoms like strep a week or 2 later.  Just wondering the absoloute earliest HIV symptoms can be detected.  Cause i have read on some forums that HIV symptoms can resemble strep.  I know the internet can lead to a lot of uneeded worry and stress so I will go get checked soon.  Any help is great.  Thanks for the time
Forget about symptoms- they are meaningless in diagnosing HIV infection.

If you haven't been tested in the past 1-2 years, just get an HIV test.  And stay off the internet, it will just fuc* you up.