HIV test conclusive ?

Hello dear forum members. First of all thank you for supporting me so far.
Brief history:
Unprotected sex on April 9. Tested ELISA at 65 days 0.03 negative. VDRL and ELISA at 78 days. VDRL non reactive and ELISA 0.02 negative.
But I was taking Norflox and Pyridine during VDRL test so some websites told that it can mask the test.
At 99 days took VDRL, ELISA I & II and HIV Combo test.
I stopped taking Norflox and Pyridine 8 days before test.
Results are VDRL non reactive,
ELISA I & II 0.22 Negative and HIV Combo 0.33 negative.
My questions are,
1)Is the VDRL test conclusive that I don't have syphilis
2) My HIV test index values are changing and increasing with each test . Does that matter and alarming.?
3) Can I be sure that I'm free from HIV and move on? Is a 6 months test required again?

Thank you members. Kindly help me.
3. Tested ELISA at 65 days and you only needed to wait 4 weeks for this HIV test so you are conclusively negative. 3 month testing is very outdated guideline so 6 is super outdated.
2. Since you are conclusively negative there is no purpose wondering why the test values are changing.

You have to go to the std forum for std answers.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community