HIV Prevention Community

HIV test results

do u have hiv if your hiv 1/0/2 ABS-index value is 2.85?  My glucose is 116 and my sodium is 141.   My HbAIC% is 5.5
What was your exposure and we don't need to know what your glucose or sodium levels are.
Everything was negative.  I took the  Western blot tests.  But my level was high.  So I am extra nervous right now.  I took it twice and both HIV test were negative.  But that ABS index level is 2.85
What was your exposure?
Western Blot Interp was negative
All GP/P is absent
hiv-dna rt by PCR negative-  HIV-1 dna not detected.
I hope this is what u meant by exposure.  I am new to this right here.   But again the hiv 1 0 2 is 2.85
I had unprotected sex with a young lady i met.  Its been about amonth since and the test was done last week.
Test using a HIV antibody test at 3 months for a conclusive result.