HIV Prevention Community

HIV test results

After condom protected sex both oral and vaginal with commercial sex worker I got worried. Condom did not slip or break we both check it afterwards, it was a latex condom she provided. She said they get tested in that place on regular bases.

Negative tests for gonorrhea, chlamydia, uti, trich, hsv2 after 1 month.

Manage to get myself together and waited until 91 days today, got a negative result for HIV 1/2 with a 3rd generation ab test and a negative VDRL test for syphilis.

Should I consider myself in the clear?
Thx for the replies
You never had a risk in the first place--you used protection--of course you are in the clear--move on.
Great thx a lot!!!