HIV Prevention Community

HIV =test

hi .. good morning...Can u tell me the after 3 month HIV test is conclusive for all test methods.I have tested with ELISHA in india, I dont know the version of ELISHA but i tested after 95 days of post exposer...test was non reactive( 0.08) , then I Have no HIV. This means i m free from HIV.....
Yes that test result is conclusive.  A negative ELISA test after 95 days means you did not get HIV infection from that exposure.  Things like test version do not matter after that long.
Hi morty u all all right ...but I facing the eyesight problem and skin rashes....these are more common in HIV/AIDs...so i am anxious ....other wise i did not come to you.....I have other problem apart from HIV that will cause me eye sight weak and skin rashes?
All we know for sure is that you don't have HIV.  You may have something else wrong with you though of course.   Skin rashes and eyesight problems are caused by a multitude of things that are not related to HIV or sexual activity.   You will need to see a Doctor to find out about that though.    Good luck.

Thanks morty ..I though the infection occurs only when we make relations with infected person......i have made relation with unknown status lady and tested after 95 days but in between i also made relation with my wife...so it matters or not ..for negative testing
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.