HIV Prevention Community

HIV test

hi please any one tell.... is it possible my 11th week test (rapid test) gave negative is it possible after that positive

thanks in advance
You shouldn,t be just a bit relaxed,you should be extremely relaxed.Your 100% hiv negative.Be happy about that.
it is HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely that an 11 week test result will change in a week.
Will not change but you need to be 100 percent by going back in two weeks for the conclusive result.
There has never been an 11 week negative change at 12 weeks in the last 10 years.Your negative.There has never been a 6 week negative change at 12 weeks in the last 2 years.
Thanks for qick response ,  but still i am fearing  i had never such kind of symptoms before that but now i am having  dry throut, full ill ness, last 2 month i lost 5 KG weight , but now fever my temparature is every time i have checked out 97.2 to 97.8 this is range for fever. my face is turned dull ness not like before that  ,   please  give me suggesions  do i require again i need to test.   My symptoms was appear JULY 1st  i have checked the HIV rapid test August 16 and again August 29 th  and September 19th almost all  11 week left  ..............  please help me out
these three times  the result was negative  ......... is there chance it will come possitive after that
thanks Doctor for u r response , it's make bit relax for my mind , please tell about my next post

Thanks in advance
HI  please tell me  rapid test is reliable or not , before that i have done rapid test after 11 week initial exposore , i received - ve report.
Sorry I made a mistake you just need 12 weeks after exposure. What did the testing center tell you? Your symptoms could be another virus like EBV or just stress please get doctor check up. Not HIV if negative at 12 weeks
i tested normal lab they are using rapid test , its cam negative after 11 th week this is 12th week, before that i have tested the HBV and HCV all viral test but  all are -ve , but still i am worring , still symptoms are appears , rashes also comming in my face    ,  please help me out
please any one can give answer my above quesion
See your doctor for your rash concerns.
Hi teak,

Please tell me what is the pre - exposure and post - exposure,  still i am suffering from throught pain and rashes infection last 2 and half month.
tomorrow i have to for HIV rapid test and already i received  negative result at my after 11th week symptoms.

i am waiting for your valuable response , thanks
pre = before
post = after
hiii any one please tell ,  i am using some drugs because of headache and some vitamin tablets , is these extend the HIV window period , already i have tested 11th week came back -ve , do i required to test again, please help me out , i am soo depression now ...........

Thnaks in advance  
No,they don,t extend the window period and No you don,t require further testing.Your negative.
thanks doctor for u r reponse, but  still i am suffering throut pain, i am loosing my weight , i feel sick ness and my palm is turned in to red what is this .... please help me out
If you have received your negative at 12th week result, whatever you're suffering has nothing to do with HIV.
Hiii

if i got 13th week test result is -ve , after that also i am getting same symptoms do i retest again 6 months or what , please tell me
No you absolutely do not need to re-test to do so would be a waste of time and resources.  You are conclusively HIV negative.

Whatever is going on with you has NOTHING to do with HIV.  Maybe you need to discuss your anxiety with your doctor and see what he thinks, it would seem you have put yourself under a great amount of stress in the last few months.
yes  Zam you r correct, but i will be test in TRYDOT  rapid test is it reliable for 13th week or not,  still my throut having some problem last 1 month, no fever, no headache and rashes are went out but my palm is some time turn red and i am feeling soo illness what is this ,  i have discusse with some doctors they are telling that i need to wait till 6 month , it it required are what,  or should i go to PCR test.

Please help me out
No you do not need to wait until 6 months, I would suggest you see another doctor though who understands about HIV.  3 months is the window period and even that, in my opinion is too long, but until guidelines are changed that is what we must stick to.  

You have nothing to fear, in  my opinion you have tested reliably conclusive.  
thanks Zam it is bit relax to my mind
i have one question, after HIV attack in to body is it possible symptoms will shows with in  4 to 5 days like sore throut , light fever , chills ...........

This is happening in my case. please tell me