HIV Prevention Community

HIV testing after 6 months

PLS PLS ANSWER MY QUESTION. I am 19 male.I am having dry cough for about 2 months not severe but still very annoying and I never had such prolonged dry cough even after medication,fatigue problems, head ache,recurrent apthous ulcers on tip of the tongue which didn't heal for 6 months after medication(actually there is a ulcer on the tip which do not heal but others at the side of the tongue,those ulcers heal in a day).Actulally I went to barber to shave.After the shave was completed i saw a cut on my cheek.I could remember that the barber rubbed my face with a towel which was wet(He said he cleaned the towel with water).I am not sure that would it be a possible exposure of HIV. However I had fever may be after a month for six days.(I bathed in the rain and after wards fever caught me).After six days of high fever i started to feel uneasy neck and muscles at legs and small pains at different parts of my body.Later i faced fatigue. then after 2 months i tested for HIV and the results came negative.I felt relaxed for about some days.When I came to know that the test are to be done after three months.I got tensed again.Again I was facing those stupidn problems specially the apthous ulcer at the tip of the tongue. I tested after 6 months i found negative.(Test was done by Immunoassay analyzer).But still I am having these problems.What can I do now?
· Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.