HIV Prevention Community

HIV testing

I have had a high risk anal sex a couple yrs ago. I have had neg HIV tests, I am asking as my partner has not been tested as I has sex outside our relationship. She
Has been sick since we last had sex last June I am to scared
To touch her as I dOnt want to hurt her
She has had the following since last june

Siniasitus
Chest infection
Rash on back said to
Be shingles
Constant stuffy nose

Do I need to get her tested, does it in rare cases take longer to seroconvert or can another auto immune disease provide a false blood test as I have pqncreatitIs, I am very concerned for her as I have anal pain and inflammation of the urethra. Can some one pls help me with this

You do if you plan on having unprotected anal or vaginal sex with her. You know you don't have HIV and you want to stay that way.
If I have tested negative then in theory I cannot give her HIV is that correct or do the symptoms above indicate that she has something that I gave her . Are false neg possible I have been tested 6 times all neg in last yr and had no sex since my tests I have been with my partner a long time and know she has never cheated  can u help
If you have tested negative 3 months after your exposure and your partner has never cheated on you or had unprotected penetrative sex in the past then you are both 100% HIV negative.