HIV Prevention Community

HIV through sex toy

I have a sex toy and i haven't used for about 5 months because i have to go abroad. However, the last time i saw it, there are another man in the room and we was having sex but he didn't use it. I don't know if his semen spoiled on the sex toy or not but since that days, i haven't used it. However, today when i come home, i used it to put in my anus. However, i am afraid that i might be infected. So do i need to take the PEP or not? Can HIV still live after 5 months since my room is quite damp and lack of sunlight since my room is locked since i went abroad?
Sorry for my bad English
If he had used it 5 seconds before you, you still wouldn't get HIV, let alone 5 months.

You didn't have a risk for HIV, and you certainly don't need PEP.
I forgot to tell that i didn't wash it so if there a chance that i might be infected or not since i read that sharing sex toy may transmit HIV
Still no risk.