HIV Prevention Community

HIV transmission question?

1. Okay, so is there any chance to transmit HIV by touching HIV-bodily fluid contaminated surfaces like on public places, THEN touching the tip of penis when it is secreting semen (liquid to liquid contact)?
2. Is it possible to get HIV by drinking beverages with HIV+ blood from the chef in it? I mean , i know it is not possible to transmit it through food, because all the heat from cooking will destroy it. But HIV stays well in cold or frozen environment such as in this case, drinks and beverages?
3. Why is there several websites that shows several HIV cases where the causes are unknown? Did the patient just forget or there is environmental contamination occurring there, like my number 1 question.

Thanks in advance!
1. No
2. No.
3. No.