HIV Prevention Community

HIV transmission

Dear Doctors,

I am a male that just ended a relationship with a female who used to work as a stripper. I know for a fact that she has had various sexual partners in the past and has not used condoms consistently.

For the past few days, we had been engaging in protected vaginal sexual intercourse and un-protected oral sex (me as the insertive partner). Assuming that my partner is HIV positive, my concerns are the following:

i) If my penis (without a condom) comes into contact with her vaginal fluid before intercourse, would I be at risk of getting HIV?

ii) I have an allergy on one of my legs and when I scratch it, the area sometimes bleed. I had it checked by a dermatologist and he said it was "hair foliculitis". Would there be a risk of HIV transmission when she rubs her vagina on my leg?

iii) With regards to the unprotected oral sex, I have read that the chances of transmission from the receptive (HIV positive partner) to the insertive partner (per act) were in the range of one in 2,000 or so. Is this true?

iv) I would also like to say that my partner has a fully shaven vaginal area and when the hairs are growing back, they are "prickly" and sometimes scratch my skin (including that of the penis), while the vagina is wet. Could HIV be transmitted in this manner?

v) Could HIV be transmitted when infected vaginal fluid comes into contact with an open wound or the eyes?

vi) Based on the above information, should I get tested for HIV?

Regards,

sorry but thier is no doctor on this forum. you have to pay $15 and post in the other forum to get a doctors opnion.