HIV trough Clothing sex

Hie shilly
would you please assist me with this two question concerning the HIV

1 I had sex with a sexworker on 26 may 2010 wethout removing her cloth that is to pant, pitcot and skirt i slept on her top of her cloths , i also did not remove my cloths but in the process of having that stupid fun my head of my penis toucher her skirt and it happen that i ejuculated at her skirt. in this process what are the chances that i can be infected with HIV hence i did not penetrate my penis in her viginal.

2 Is it possible for a woman to produce Viginal fluid wethout a man penetrating his penis in her virginal if so what are the quntity of that fluid, what are the posibility of that fluid can go out of viginal and make the cloth to be wet   from underwear up to a skirt , so that if a penis contract the skirt then there will be exchange of fluid which can cause HIV

Your

Mozd
NO EXPOSURE.
"1 I had sex with a sexworker on 26 may 2010 wethout removing her cloth that is to pant, pitcot and skirt i slept on her top of her cloths , i also did not remove my cloths but in the process of having that stupid fun my head of my penis toucher her skirt and it happen that i ejuculated at her skirt. in this process what are the chances that i can be infected with HIV hence i did not penetrate my penis in her viginal."

WHERE IS THE SEX?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community