HIV Prevention Community

HIV without sex/drugs

I know what the literature says on this forum.
My question is  Is it possible to get HIV without having oral or sexual intercourse?

I engaged in ejaculating during lap dances, occasionally putting fingers on outside of vagina not sure if I inserted.. Assume that I did..licking and maybe sucking of nipples..not sure if I had cuts or sores while getting lap dances

Note that I had a lot of lap dances but never was naked with a woman other than partner..

Do I have any worries for HIV or any other stds

Please help me calm down

Thanks in advance
Oral sex is not a risk. Lap dancing isn't a risk with or without cloths. Fingering and sucking nipples isn't a risk. You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV.
hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

if and when you have one of the above exposures...THEN you have put yourself at risk.
Thanks Teak and Lizzie Lou..

Teak.. that was a relief.. not sure why you mentioned Oral sex.. Do you think any of the activities I mentioned can be classified as oral sex.. I never had my penis in anyone's mouth neither did I put my mouth on any female..

Please let me know.. Thanks in advance..