HIV Prevention Community

HIV

Dear Sir, im 28 years male had a sex with prostitue with 3 times 5 months back using condom, now i am feeling that i had a HIV , my symptoms are tick tick sound in my all body joints from 3 months,burning sensation in my foot, legs are tireding, till now no lumph nodes, no fever, very rare headache ,
sir i have the problem of Piles from 3 years, is it symptoms are from piles , tick tick sound is very comman sir, can i consult a doctor fro this symptoms or can i go for HIV test plz advice me plzzzz
Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including diseases transmitted by genital secretions, and to a lesser degree, genital ulcer diseases. Condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases, e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer.
Is this Tick tick sound in a joints is called fatique?
See your doctor if you are concerned it has nothing to do with HIV.