Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

HIV

Dear Sir, im 28 years male had a sex with prostitue with 3 times 5 months back using condom, now i am feeling that i had a HIV , my symptoms are tick tick sound in my all body joints from 3 months,burning sensation in my foot, legs are tireding, till now no lumph nodes, no fever, very rare headache ,
sir i have the problem of Piles from 3 years, is it symptoms are from piles , tick tick sound is very comman sir, can i consult a doctor fro this symptoms or can i go for HIV test plz advice me plzzzz
3 Responses
Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including diseases transmitted by genital secretions, and to a lesser degree, genital ulcer diseases. Condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases, e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer.
Is this Tick tick sound in a joints is called fatique?
See your doctor if you are concerned it has nothing to do with HIV.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.