Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members

HIV

Hi I had sex with a guy but came to know later that he is HIV positive. we have use protection during sex but I want to know can I get hiv by deep kissing, lovebites (got marks on neck and shoulders) and by being sucked.

Please need you help and advise
4 Responses
186166 tn?1385259382
you had NO risk

hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child
Thanks alot, I really appreciate your reply.
I was so upset, sad and instress since this happen. Was not able to sleep, eat and  properly even stop going to the gym.

I'm really happy to have your answer. Do you think should I go for HIV test to be 100% satisfied?

One of my friend told me the symptoms will be show after 42 months which made my case worse.
1563685 tn?1310402354
No need to get tested for HIV and that friend of yours isn't trustworthy for this matter.
Thank God and thank you to both of you ricky and Lizzie.

Believe me I had eat last night dinner when my mind got relaxed and already lost 3kgs when I was in this situation.

Once again thanks
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.