HIV Prevention Community

HIV

Hi I had sex with a guy but came to know later that he is HIV positive. we have use protection during sex but I want to know can I get hiv by deep kissing, lovebites (got marks on neck and shoulders) and by being sucked.

Please need you help and advise
you had NO risk

hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child
Thanks alot, I really appreciate your reply.
I was so upset, sad and instress since this happen. Was not able to sleep, eat and  properly even stop going to the gym.

I'm really happy to have your answer. Do you think should I go for HIV test to be 100% satisfied?

One of my friend told me the symptoms will be show after 42 months which made my case worse.
No need to get tested for HIV and that friend of yours isn't trustworthy for this matter.
Thank God and thank you to both of you ricky and Lizzie.

Believe me I had eat last night dinner when my mind got relaxed and already lost 3kgs when I was in this situation.

Once again thanks