HIV Prevention Community

HIV

HOW DO WE GET PREGNANT WITH HIV?
If you have HIV then you need to be working with your ID.
SO WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO REALLY KNOW WHERE YOU CONTRACTED IT FROM
Its contracted from unprotected vaginal/anal insertive sex, sharing iv drug needles and mother to child.
how possible is it that all the guys you've slept with are negative but u turn out to be positive?
Did you get a confirmation test?
no but wen I spoke to the doc he said that it happens to people who are carriers but that's crazy right am very interested in this issue because someone close to me Is positive and am tryna help them out in as many ways as I can.
You aren't positive until you obtain a confirmative test.
People aren't "carriers" of HIV, they either are infected or they're not.  "Carrier" is assumed to mean someone who has come in contact with a virus (or other organism), can transmit it to other, but not have it themselves.  Doesn't happen with HIV.

If someone close to you has HIV, they should be relying on their ID doc for information.  NO offense, but I wouldn't advise you educating others, as there is still so much you don't understand about HIV.  Tell your friend to make their own ID and post in the "HIV Living With" forum.
I went with my friend to see the ID and was told just that its crazy becoz we seem not to be getting the right results
Please don't post in the Living With Forum.