HIV Prevention Community

HIV

Dear Doctor good after noon dear sir i had did very big mistake in my life i had a protected vaginal sex but in involed unprotected oral sex receiving & given to CSW on 09/08/2014.After this i had three HIV test as below
1.Hiv1/2 & P24 Combo Test .value is 0.07 Non reactive on 17 days
2.Hiv1/2 & P24 Combo Test .value is 0.07 Non reactive on 31days
3.Hiv1/2 & P24 Combo Test .value is 0.05 Non reactive on 45 days

Kindly advise it final or i need more test i did not feel any problem. .
nice one. hiv negative...no surprise really as you did not have a risk in the first place.
Thanks i am so happy and now i need any more test or its final
no. negative 45 days after no risk...you are free to move on!
Dear
I had tested hiv test is HIV1 & ANTIBODIES SCREENING TEST ,SERUM @ HIV1/2 & P24 Combo Test ( CMIA).

Is this test is 4th generation and it is reliable after 45 days i am in so worry .
Dear

conclusively hiv negative...
plus you had no risk in the first place.
so it's time to move on from this...