HIV Prevention Community

HIV?

I kissed a guy 6 months ago. I think he had a pimple right on his lips where it was dried and I think I forgot it for a while and he had a swollen lymph node on his neck. I think after a while I developed a sore throat and canker sores but it healed after a week.

One month after that, I had another sore throat and sort of fever but it healed after a week.

Last November 22, I kissed someone, sort of French kissing. And then two days after, I developed a sore throat and chills and fever and body ache and there was a swollen lymph node right behind my ear. I had sort of blisters on my lips and my gums were kind of rough. We went to the hospital and I was given paracetamol, and co-amoxiclav which is an antibiotic. I felt better after that, However, my sore throat has recurred again and cough, no fever though just chills and then we went for a follow up check-up and I was given Azithromycin, Losanges (which was for my mouth and I think it's starting to heal) and Paracetamol. Last night, my swollen glands became enlarged particularly on my neck, groins, and armpits. How much would it cost for a confirmatory HIV testing?  I'm really scared and at wit's end. I don't know what to do anymore, I couldn't sleep and I'm always shaking. I can't eat anymore and my stomach aches. I think I might be starting to have a diarrhea. I'm so scared.

Ps. I never had sex with anyone nor performed any sexual activities only kissing and one handjob to a guy who's my friend.
Kissing is not a risk of HIV transmission.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
Even though he could be bleeding inside? I'm not sure but looking at the pimple on his lip now it looked like a cold sore. I am wearing braces but I'm pretty sure I have no cuts nor sores those time when I engaged into kissing.Just a couple of days ago, I saw that my mouth was covered with white patches, I think it's an oral thrush and there were some rashes forming around my back, chest and front if elbow. I had bouts of diarrhea too.
Kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission. HIV can only be transmitted by unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works and from mother to child. Kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission.