HIV Prevention Community

HIv question

Hi.

6 months ago I visited a massage parlor and havent had any sexual contact with anyone since then. I went to the doctor to talk to them about the experience (because I was paranoid) and they told me based on what I told them (protected sex worker experience) they think its highly unlikely that I contracted anything. However, for the past month ive had diarrhea and I took some over-the-counter medicine and its still not fully gone away. I returned to the doctor and told them this and they have me on blood tests and stool tests and when I mentioned if it could be an STD we talked about earlier they said this is an un-related incident.

My question is, being how its 6 months after the act and this diarrhea is a real problem (although its gotten better) could be it be HIV? As I said above 6 months ago I engaged in sexual protected acts ith a sex worker.
I am kinda really scared to get an HIV test, I know about anonymous HIV clinics that results are gotten in 20 minutes but what are the odds based on what I said?
You stated you had protected sex. HIV is not your problem.
sorry to keep posting but also the doctor said if there is any concern with the blood test or stool samples they will call me. Does a regular blood test show HIV?
No a regular blood test does no show HIV.