HIV Prevention Community

Had Unprotected Sex with a Vietnamese Prostitute

Hi. I just had unprotected sex with an illegal Vietnamese prostitute aged around 23-25. Note that prostitution is legal in my country but some of the prostitute KTV gals are illegal and not sure whether they gone through body check up. The sex last for about an hour. Both oral and vaginal. It's still less than 24 hours since the intercourse and but i'm worry that i might be getting a potential HIV infection!!! The gal looks heathly but i really not sure about it. I saw on the internet regarding the PEP stuff. Does it help?? Can you advise me what to do to prevent HIV infection before its too late??!! Hope to hear from you soon Dr. Thanks.
you had a risk! you can take a Duo test at 4 weeks as baseline test for a good indication.  then another Duo or plain antibody at 12 weeks weeks to make it conclusive
She looks healthy? Have a test