HIV Prevention Community

Hear me out, help me out

Long story short, in past five years I have had seven counts of intercourse with sex workers, all protected veginal and sometimes unprotected oral. Last v sex I had was 18 months ago. Ever since I had many tests up to one year. Including two fourth gen at 4 weeks and 8 month. 3 months after last exposure I came down with bad cold and flu ( exactly three month) but it's been more than one year I haven't feeling sick at all except minor conditions. No cold and flu whatsoever.
Meanwhile I had different conditions such as spots on shoulder, ulcers and one time swollen lymph node. But last hiv test I did at one year which was a rapid test put my worries at bay and I moved on. One and half month ago, for spots on my shoulder I took antibiotics and ever since I'm having on and off diarreha and upset stomach. This diarreha makes me worried very much. I keep thinking that this is has something to do with hiv and I doubt all those tests up to one year.
Btw one month ago while I was already feeling the way I feel now, had diarreha for a week, I had protected oral sex only with an escort. She puts the condom with her mouth so I'm not sure it can be called protected but that was it, no veginal sex nothing.
Do you guys think I have anything to worry about?
Please help me.