HIV Prevention Community

Help!!!! 22 days after exposure and I have flu like symptoms

Hello all, this is my current situation.

I am 22 days post exposure and all of a sudden got flu like symptoms.
The only thing that I noticed health wise about my body was the ear drainage and random muscle pain everywhere before the flu like symptoms.
Now I am scarred to death, because it can't be the flu it's the middle of the summer and I live in Texas. It's not a cold don't have those type of symptoms.

Had sex uprotected with two guys hours before each other. Help I'm scarred out of my mind and don't know what to do!

Symptoms:
Fever, headache, body ache, cold chills
USE CONDOMS

At this point all you can do is test. A DUO test at 28 days is a very good indication, then a 3 month antibody test is conclusive.

Symptoms or lack of will never tell you anything about HIV.