HIV Prevention Community

His? Around Nov 15 had unprotected oral sex receiving '

Std test full panel came out negative '
From oral sex only

Now a week and a half ago I've began to  developing  A rash on both my legs and thighs ' and a little rash on the butt ' ... Brown ish with a red rash  spreading a lot my hands have it too  only on the thighs it's brownish with crust ... Now is this hiv? Kinda worried. Went to a doc and she said looks like fungal or eczema.. But my thoughts are what ifs.. Need a real input here and be honest with me ...

But I never have unprotected sex or during oral sex I don't wear a condom ...

Does hiv have a rash like this ... Or at all ... Do you think it is ? All my test results on nov was neg
You had no risk and never need to test for this encounter.