HIV Prevention Community

Hiv- ejaculated and fingering the girl

Hi, I had masturbated and ejaculated, then i finger a girl, and my finger consist of the vaginal fluid, then i masturbate again with my penis which already consist of the semen( i masturbated 2 times). So it is possible i exposed to hiv?
There is no risk of hiv transmission for these incidents.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care
Erm, from internet they said hiv must be transmitted without oxygen, but may i know why hiv can be transmited through sharing needle or razor? Since the hiv viruses has exposed to the air?