Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

Hiv

Hello Doctor, I have sexual relationship a year ago and a half, and    I did HIV test ,more than once, the first test I've done it in a normal laboratory, by rapid test .  And the worker told me ,that the line on the tape was there , but it is not clear , then I went to the government hospital . And I did rapid test , but this time the rapid test was from UNICEF not a business device . I did the test twice, but this time it was no line at all. Then I did ELISA test , and was negative , also I did cobas e411 test and this also was negative . I always did rapid tests more than five times , all of them was no line , it means negative , even the first one who the line was unclear in his test , I did rapid test again at his laboratory , but this time the line was not theare at all .
 Is this tests means Im negative , or I have to repeat testes again ?
If Im negative , why the line was there ?

Note
All this tests was after one year and half  of sexual relationship  .
6 Responses
Yes your negative
You mean no need to another test
Yes, you have been exessively tested and all the results are negative.
So what you think about the first test ? Why the line was uncclear ?
That us irrelevant.  You don't have HIV
Thank you made me better
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.