HIV Prevention Community

Hiv

Hello Doctor, I have sexual relationship a year ago and a half, and    I did HIV test ,more than once, the first test I've done it in a normal laboratory, by rapid test .  And the worker told me ,that the line on the tape was there , but it is not clear , then I went to the government hospital . And I did rapid test , but this time the rapid test was from UNICEF not a business device . I did the test twice, but this time it was no line at all. Then I did ELISA test , and was negative , also I did cobas e411 test and this also was negative . I always did rapid tests more than five times , all of them was no line , it means negative , even the first one who the line was unclear in his test , I did rapid test again at his laboratory , but this time the line was not theare at all .
 Is this tests means Im negative , or I have to repeat testes again ?
If Im negative , why the line was there ?

Note
All this tests was after one year and half  of sexual relationship  .
Yes your negative
You mean no need to another test
Yes, you have been exessively tested and all the results are negative.
So what you think about the first test ? Why the line was uncclear ?
That us irrelevant.  You don't have HIV
Thank you made me better