HIV Prevention Community

Hiv Negative No Pep

Hi Dr,
three weeks ago I had first round protected sex then next two rounds unprotected with a woman then the following day we went to the clinc for HIV test...both of us came out negative and the doctor never accepted to put me on pep.
Now my question is if the woman was in her window period how are the chances of contracting the virus?
3 months.
Thank you doctor,
kindly assess my exposure.is it low is rapid test came negative and the refusal of put me on pep means what?
Thank you doctor,
kindly assess my exposure.is it low since rapid test came negative for both of us and the refusal of put me on pep means what?
Unprotected sex is a risk.