Hiv fear

Hi everyone,first i apologise for my bad english,but i really need some advice.
In november i was at a csw and and vaginal intercouse with condom on and unprotected oral.
i was so freaked out after this incident because im no experienced.
After a while i learn that there wasn't any hiv cases for receiving oral sex.
BUT i started to panick after that if the condom was used correct or if it was on.
I know it sound stupid but i panicked so much about the oral and forgot when she did took out the condom from me
I cant remember.
I wasn't drunk or high at that time,i was off work and i wanted a good time.The anxiety drove me crazy and if i take a hiv test i am scared to pe false positive since i read that are many so results ou there,I don't know what my problem is all i remeber is small fraction but i cant connect them to put my mind at ease.I know at that time that i was very calm when the vaginal intercouse was hapening and i know that i didnt feel a damn thing when i was inside her.Do i need professinal help?Can anybody please say anithing that would take this out of my mind
I apologise for my bad english again and i hope i didnt upset anybody with my irrational stupid question but ive got to take out of my shoulders.I posted this on anxiety forum and they sent me here
if you had condom on all the time = no HIV risk. if you don't remember then it is not a bad idea to test
thank you.today i made the test and im waiting.
i did ask her on the phone and she was upset an told me that hiv is spread trough vaginal intercouse
thank you for response my stupid question.now i just wait for the result but i feel like ****.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community