HIV Prevention Community

Hiv from vaginal intercourse(condom broke)

I am 25yrs  male and  I have visited an asian massage parlor in new jersey usa and had sex for the first toke with a sex worker. She was iin her 40s and during the vaginal intercourse my  Condom broke and I was inside for One minute and after ejaculation I have found that my condom was broke.  I am uncircumcised and have the fore skin covering even the pink top almost completely even during erection. I have noticed that there was a small tear on the skin after coming back to home  I am concerned now whether the women was having hiv and what are the chances that it was spread to me.
This kind of encounter is considered to be low risk. But you should still get tested at 4 weeks mark.
Thanks NikLobat. I am going for rna virus test tommorow . I am concerned about the virus from her vagina .. because as i was having a tear on my foreskin. Can you tell me if it is possible to spread the virus from tears or rashes on the foreskin? Thanks again!
There is possibility of infecting yes. But remember most people do not have hiv and most encounters do not lead to HIV infection. You will be OK
Thank yoy for your insights . I have got back the results from hiv rna test and it was negative. A huge relief for me .