HIV Prevention Community

Hiv masterbation

Hi im male and i masterbated in a hotel shower by myself. Is it possible that semen from the previous person that got stuck in shower door handle nooks and crannies (where its airtight) that touch my penis when i ejaculated can it infect me?
Is it possible for any possible scenario that i could get infected from the previous person if it got in any airtight places in the shower and my penis touched it?
You have not had anywhere close to a risk
Please anyone? I think about all the people who have had sex and masterbaited before me and its freaking me out
I just said you didn't have a risk.
Didnt see that sorry, even if semen was inside air tight nooks and crannies where the shower door handle is installed into the wall? Then it would be preserved
You are making this a lot more complicated then it should be.  You have had no unprotected sex.  You are at no risk whatsoever.
Sorry i have ocd i think about all stupid possibilities
HIV is not transmitted through environmental surfaces or inanimate objects.  Once exposed to air, it becomes inactive and unable to infect.

you ABSOLUTELY HAD NO RISK