HIV Prevention Community

Hiv primary infection symptoms

I posted a question a couple of weeks ago about whether I was at risk of infection from HIV after having protected (fairly sure) oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute. Please forgive me for posting again but I am a nervous wreck at the moment.
I appreciate what has been previously answered about not trying to diagnose HIV from symptoms and the fact that my risk of hiv, if I was protected, is minimal. However, I have just noticed that I have a number of small dark marks on my face. They look like moles and about four or five have appeared in a matter of days. Can anyone describe what these might be and whether they could possibly be anything to do with HIV? Thanks
no one here can diagnose your dark spots.  see your dr if you are having health concerns...its not hiv related
I think my doctor is probably sick of seeing me at the moment! Thanks, i'm just really scared, this was my first time and I was really drunk, biggest mistake of my life. I'm going for a test after 6 weeks but I'm extremely anxious about the situation.