HIV Prevention Community

Hiv question

Hi, I got tested recently for hiv infection. It is 17 months since risc ,had no other riscs. I have a persistant whitecoated tongue with teethmarks at the border, which has me concerned. My result of my hiv test is following:
HIV 1 & 2 / P24 Ag screen Not detected

Combination testing of HIV-1 and -2 antibodies

and HIV p24 antigen, allows for earlier

detection of HIV infection.
This test was done by  The Doctors Laboratory in London. Should I trust this test ,or should I have 1 more test to be 100% sure

thank you very much.....

This discussion is related to Accuracy of HIV 1 & 2 AB and P24 AG test in 45 Days.
You're negative !

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Hi did ypu test for hepatitis? And mono!?