HIV Prevention Community

Hiv rash?

Dear all,

Is there anyone to explain me how a primary hiv rash looks like? I am worried alot regarding the rashes over my shoulders.,

Thank you.,
tats right nick but that rash has now repeated now along with the severe cold and slight fever i am worried alot.
teak but my cut is very fresh and open enough pls help me i am so scared i tested negative by a normal lab in chennai , india negative by 28th day?
You had no risk. Seek professional help to deal with your phobias.
i am believing you teak and i am going for a testing by end of 3rd month juz to clear my fear and be sure
Hi, I understand your anxiety and fear about this situation. There is always the question of "what if?"

A lot of the time anxiety,fear and stress can actually trick your body into thinking you have all the symptoms of a particular disease. Studies have been done to show that a person can actually make themselves sick by worry and fear.

I thought I had hiv, and was convinced I had all the symptoms- I was tired, had a rash, a fever, however at 3 months my antibody test came back negative.  

I do not believe you are at a high risk for exposure- so take a deep breath, and most importantly go get the test done- that is the only way you can stop living in fear .

Best of luck with everything :)
The OP does not need a test.