HIV Prevention Community

Hiv risk and testing

Hi,i am a 40 year old male who had sex with a transexual 2 weeks ago.during sex i wore condoms but when ejaculating the other person took it off and made me ejaculate inside his mouth.for that reason i am now living in fear of HIV infection.he also licked my *** hole.

I did a HIV testing 1 week after that in malaysia and the reault cameback as non reactive.is it to early for testing?

I am really worried and its effecting my focus from work.please help.

Thank you.
Oral sex is no risk for HIV,and if you wore a condom during sex then there is no risk for HIV or other stds.

You had no risk at all,so you can calm down now and breath easy my friend,you had no risk.

Happy new year!
Thank you for the reply.i am still worried and gonna take the 30 days test just to be on the safe side.again i am thankful for ur reply sir.god bless.
No one in history got HIV from oral, so you are wasting your time testing for HIV - you might as well test for male pregnancy in case you got pregnant from oral too.
Anxiousnomore..thank you for input.i understand what u meant.Happy new year.