HIV Prevention Community

Hiv symptoms?

Scared I have symptoms of hiv,a long list.  Warts/rash on knee that is very uncommon for me.  Abdominal pain lasting 2 months that showed nothing in a abdominal ctscan and only chemical gastritis from upper endoscopy.  Somscared it has to be hiv.  Also some tingling in random places on foot and knee.  Finally some numbness in left arm near under arm that might be lymph nodes.  I am a worrier but this stomach thing can't just be worrying.  Thoughts?
What was your possible exposure?
Not positive actually.  Was in a strip club and drank to much so not sure if I even had one.  Tested neg after 25 days after that night.  Took another test and will get results next week.  Freaking out though!  I have seen you say performing oral is no risk.  Why so sure?
Move along, we don't have the time to waste.