HIV Prevention Community

Hiv test results

Ive just had my hiv test results back as non reactive but has said theres sub results as follows.

HIV (Ag): 0.184 COI 
Sub-result value for detection of HIV-1 p24 antigen.HIV (Ab): 0.0949 COI 
Sub-result for detection of HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies.

What do they mean? Do i have HIV.

Many thanks in advance
non-reactive = no HIV
Why are the sub results showing numbers tho i dont understand it?
It's telling you the results for antibody and antigen separately.  Any value less than 1 is negative.  You are negative.

If this is the same event you were posting about in STDs, you didn't have a risk for HIV anyway.  Protected sex is no risk for HIV,  no matter what.
Ok thank you, sorry i was just freaking out abit thinking the numbers meant there was some in me