after 7 weeks of risky sex. I tested HIV in a clinic in my country with the 4th generation cmia method with architect abbott machine and fortunately I got non-reactive result without titers from the test result. But then I was confused after reading the message on the lab's official social media account
"In this regard Anti-HIV test in clinic X uses the 4th generation CMIA method, and can detect antibodies and P24 antigens but P24 antigens are not reported in the test result, because Anti-HIV examination is only used to detect HIV antibodies."
So my question is
1. Can the 4th generation test with architect abbott machine with the cmia method be used to only detect antibodies without a combination of antigens and antibodies?
2. Does the non-reactive result that I received mean the only non-reactive result for antibodies but the result of the p24 antigen is still unknown or it means antibody non reactive and antigen p24 non reaktive?
3. Can it be separated between the result of antigens and antibodies with the cmia method?
4. Is my examination conclusive?
5. Should I test again 12 weeks from the risk behavior?
6. Is the lab statement in its official media account totally wrong?
Sorry for my bad english
Please answer my question iam totally confused