Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members
can i get hiv from removing a condom with my bare hands?
12 Responses
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or virginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
Nope.
So basically wat u are saying is that the HI Virus cannot get into a person's  body through uncut healthy skin?
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.
Meaning i can only get it from unprotected sex , oral sex, drug sharing.?
I tested negative 5 months ago after continouos tests. recently i met a gal whom we had sex on three occassions nd used a condom all the time.she tested positive a week ago.Never had oral sex with her. should i be scared by this?
.I tested negative 5 months ago after continouos tests. recently i met a gal whom we had sex on three occassions nd used a condom all the time.she tested positive a week ago.Never had oral sex with her. should i be scared by this? .
Ok,,, should i be scared?or I am i safe
I recently had sex with an HIV positive girl.We used protection, Latex condoms.Should be i worried and is testing required even if a tested negatived a month before i met her?
1563685 tn?1310402354
No, you had no reason to worry in regard to HIV.
.I tested negative 5 months ago after continouos tests. recently i met a gal whom we had sex on three occassions nd used a condom all the time.she tested positive a week ago.Never had oral sex with her. should i be scared by this? .
1563685 tn?1310402354
I've read your whole concern.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.