HIV Prevention Community

Hiv?

Hello. Looking for some reassurance.  I was dating a girl for about 6 months and we then had unprotected intercourse.  She told me she was screen for stds.  It turns out she was with her ex boyfriend and had intercourse then got tested then had intercourse again and never got tested again.  About 2 weeks after intercourse I noticed an itching / burning sensation after I peed.  I went to the doctors and told them I recently had intercourse with my girlfriend.  They tested me and came back positive for Chlamydia.  I got an hiv blood test and it came back negative.  That was only 3 weeks after exposure.  I have now been feeling very ill.  I been nauseous, not hungry, sweaty and cold, and having loose stools.  I been burping a lot too?  2 nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to puke.  I felt like I had a fever.  This is 4 weeks after exposure.  I don't know if I just happened to get sick after all this, its just bad anxiety, or if I was exposed to HIV.  I just finished the Chlamydia medication and will be making an appointment to see the doctor again to get tested to make sure the Chlamydia is all cleared up.  If I were to get tested for HIV again next week and It came back negative even though I been having symptoms would that be a pretty good indicator that I was not exposed to the virus?  I plan to do a 3 month and a 6 month test as well.  Thank You for reading, And thank you for your help.  God Bless.
3 months is all you need. There is not a 6 month test guideline.
Thanks Teak. I will probably do a 6 month just to clear the mind.  I will certainly not engage in any of these activities any more.  Not worth the stress is causing.