Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.8k Members

Hiv?

Hi, sorry for my poor English. I come from China and currently live in Melbourne. About 3 month ago I went to a massage parlour and a sw gave me a brief oral and hand job for about 40min.I didnt wash my penis after ejaculation. About 4days later, I ate a lot barbeque (I dont know if this caused my fever) and the next morning I got a really high fever(39.5C). And I went to play basketball with my friend that day. And in the afternoon I was very fatigue and could not even walk. And after having a rest and taking medicine,my fever was recovered just the next day. But I started to have diarrhea for next few day.Is this ars?And am I at risk of hiv? Should I get tested as I am scared to do the test? Pls help me
2 Responses
366749 tn?1544698865
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oral sex and hand to genital contact, both are Zero risk exposures,,, You are fine, there may be some other reason for your fever which is quite common
3 Comments
Thx for replying. But my situation is I had a unprotected oral. And...one month ago I had sex with a chinese sw. She performed a brief oral on me and we had 2 viginal sex. It was protected by condom which was provided by the sw. after ejaculation,I saw my semen was in the tip of condom, and I touched it felt a little bit slippery.
And now I feel fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite for few days.And sometimes night sweat. All this symptoms are so related to ASR and I cant stop thinking it. I am so panic and I feel like I definitely had been infected hiv.
Reread about the zero and your repeated questions will be answered..
They are all the exposures I had. Do I need to test? Is my symptoms a coincidence? I am so panic to do the test.
ars dont occur so soon
2 Comments
Actually I messed up the dates. It should be 20 after my exposure...
diver already told you that you can't have HIV.  All your fevers and dates are irrelevant.
Time to move on.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.