HIV Prevention Community

Hiv

Hi,  I developed neuropathy in my feet since December 2016.  It went away last June but symptoms returned last December 2017.  I was afraid of HIV,  I tested negative January 2017 for two oraquik tests, and took 4 hiv 4th generation tests in February, two in march and one in April 2017 , also negative, in addition I took an HIV 1 RNA Qualitative test in march, and was also negative,  5 blood HIV tests , all negative.  Shall I be worried about HIV at this point,  or shall I take these conclusive and say that I'm negative.  Have not had a risk encounter in 5 years.  All these tests were in 2017.

Any test is conclusive after 3 months so you need to move on from HIV fears. Your other thread in 2007 said you had this problem then, so continue working with your doctors but it has nothing to do with HIV.
Thanks ,  that gives me piece of mind