Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

Hope of Vaccine(nairobi prostitutes)

There are cases of Infection resistance from women in nairobi, years  of exposure to HIV but resistant to becomming infected... which could shed light in HIV cure,
11 Responses
i havent heard any cure for HIV yet, but a Sicence in some country said if he can cut the enzyme of HIV out of our body, then we will have cure
but he have to test it in animal first
i havent heard any cure for HIV yet, but a Sicence in some country said if he can cut the enzyme of HIV out of our body, then we will have cure
but he have to test it in animal first
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/740523.stm
This informations were avalible for years. Hope in that direction of vaccine from ths idea is still slim
It's date year "2000".
If his vaccine works now should be used
There is NO cure and so far there are no vaccines.
219662 tn?1223862160
Are you really a med student?
That data has been known for a decade.
There will never be a vaccine, get real.
what im saying is that findings from this study could give light to  finding a vaccine. they are finding out key enymes that inhibit HIV from    
attaching to to its receptor... thus not infecting the cell... with the advancement of molecular  biology , they will hopefully crack the puzzle
219662 tn?1223862160
Those findings have been around forever.
There will never be a vaccine, though, regardless of them.
I believe there is an opposite to everything in this world, to every disease a cure. I found this book on Amazon. Tell me what you think.
http://www.amazon.com/Cure-AIDS-Hulda-Regehr-Clark/dp/1890035025/ref=sr_1_3/103-1037321-5274245?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183741917&sr=1-3
219662 tn?1223862160
I like alternative medicine, but no herbs in the world will ever be a cure for HIV.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.