HIV Prevention Community

Hope of Vaccine(nairobi prostitutes)

There are cases of Infection resistance from women in nairobi, years  of exposure to HIV but resistant to becomming infected... which could shed light in HIV cure,
i havent heard any cure for HIV yet, but a Sicence in some country said if he can cut the enzyme of HIV out of our body, then we will have cure
but he have to test it in animal first
but he have to test it in animal first
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/740523.stm
This informations were avalible for years. Hope in that direction of vaccine from ths idea is still slim
It's date year "2000".
If his vaccine works now should be used
There is NO cure and so far there are no vaccines.
Are you really a med student?
That data has been known for a decade.
There will never be a vaccine, get real.
what im saying is that findings from this study could give light to  finding a vaccine. they are finding out key enymes that inhibit HIV from    
attaching to to its receptor... thus not infecting the cell... with the advancement of molecular  biology , they will hopefully crack the puzzle
Those findings have been around forever.
There will never be a vaccine, though, regardless of them.
I believe there is an opposite to everything in this world, to every disease a cure. I found this book on Amazon. Tell me what you think.
http://www.amazon.com/Cure-AIDS-Hulda-Regehr-Clark/dp/1890035025/ref=sr_1_3/103-1037321-5274245?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183741917&sr=1-3
I like alternative medicine, but no herbs in the world will ever be a cure for HIV.