HIV Prevention Community

Horrified and Horrified

Doc
I am 24 yr heterosexual male. I have a clear sex history. A week ago, I had sex with a prostitute in New Jersey. I had protected vaginal intercourse for less than 30 min. I remember inserting my index finger 2 times in her vagina each for less than 2 sec. The intention in this case was not fingering as I did not oscillate my finger to and fro.
Please dilute my the following concerns :
1) My penis at that time was not completely erected, but I had a condom throughout the duration (which was intact and not broken). Is condom on a semi-erect penis successful?
2) The finger that I had inserted in had a small paper cut and small crack near the nail. Could I get the HIV virus provided the lady was postive?The cuts were 3 hrs old, minor and were not bleeding for sure. I know this is skim chance for transmission but some website say that transmission is highly possible in this case.
3) The statistics of HIV positive prostitutes in that part of Jersey is high and this is getting into my nerves.
4) The lady put the condom on me by herself as I came in. Can I trust her condom she used ?

I am getting too much disturbed after the incident, unable to eat or drink or sleep. I am planning to get the PH 24 test to get results as my anxiety does not allow me to wait for long. I have no notable symptoms on my body after 9 days.
Please advise me whether or not to take an HIV test and if my chances of virus transmission is high which test shall give my the quickest result.
Sharma,

As per the experts here and yours was protected sex, you are not at risk. You can read old threads here to relieve your anxiety.you must be doing that already!
this is not the "ask a doctor" forum.

nothing you did put you at risk for hiv.  there is no need for testing :)