How accurate is HIV ab ag combo test with ECLA method?

I am not sure but I guess I was exposed to HIV virus about 15 years ago and now I have all the symptoms of the intensive AIDS disease ,but my HIV test was negative,
My risk was masturbating with a pen without going inside to my vagina but I was on my monthly habit with alot of blood on my sanitary napkin and after the orgasm I didnt change it till hours,
My question is if I am on stage 4 of aids what kind of test is accurate???is my negative Hiv ab ag accurate or not?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You did NOT get HIV from a pen, or from your own menstrual blood.  It is not possible to contract HIV from objects.

The only adult risks for HIV are:
1) Having unprotected penetrative anal or vaginal sex, OR
2) Sharing IV drug equipment with other IV drug users.

You are safe from HIV and no testing is needed.  If you are experiencing severe health problems, you should definitely see a doctor, but you aren't in stage 4 of AIDs.  You aren't in any stage of AIDS.  You were never exposed to HIV.

Any test you have taken is accurate since you didn't have a risk.
Thank you so much for your help and answer but What if that the pen wasn’t mine and I have no idea  that the pen was clean or not,maybe it was impregnated with the virus ,and beacuse I was on my monthly habit I got HIV,while I was maiden that time
I will repeat: You CANNOT get HIV from an object, no matter what.  Objects cannot become carriers of HIV.  Forget about this event.  You don't have HIV.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community